Call In Toll-free 855-REAL-JOE (855-732-5563)Upcoming Shows (weekdays 2-3p.m. PT)
Are farmers receiving double insurance...
Do debates on immigration repeat the same...
Faith Friday - It's time for church people...
Why are insurers paying farmers more than twice what their actual losses are? And why are taxpayer footing most...
Founder of The Immigrant Learning Center Ė Diane Portnoy joins Joe to discuss immigration, the struggles and...
Dr. Kenneth Hutchison believes the enemy we face today doesn't wear a military uniform. It is the media, public...
–--George W. Bush on his Library
– Arthur - CO
- What’s Happening Now On FaceBook
- Joe's Column on Conservative Daily News
- The Conservative Talk Radio Network
- Radio Show Ratings
- KCAA Radio
- Joe's Articles in local paper.
- Tracking the United States Congress
- Rick Green
- Patriot Academy
- Open Secrets - Politics and $$$
- The Pacific Justice Institute
- Tony Katz on Tony Katz
- Live Action - Lila Rose
- American Muslim organization directly confronting the ideologies of political Islam
- Tea Party Ground Zero
- KHTS - AM-1220
- Living on the RIGHT Side
- True Conservatism is Alive and Well !
- America Under Attack!
- The WAR on CHRISTmas!
- Itís beginning to look a lot LESS like Christmas.
- Itís a negotiation ó not a hostage situation - Tammy Messina
- America Under Attack - Joe messina
- There's nothing offensive about the Constitution - Tammy Messina
- Turkeys on The Real Side
- The Parties of Freedom and Equality - Tammy Messina
- All they want to do is work ? - Joe Messina
- Tax Cuts for everyone! - Joe Messina
- Every Day Heroes by Joe Messina
November 1, 2012 2:00 - 3:00PM
Identity Politics - Upside down politics
Kevin Jackson on to discuss Identity politics. and Julie Seymore on as to why the (L)Main stream media still blame Bush for the economy...
END IDENTITY POLITICS…Kevin Jackson Author of “The BIG Black Lie” , and his new release,
“Sexy Brilliance and Other Political Lies, HE DID A Dual Tour with Joe the Plumber.
Julia Seymour.. Assistant Editor at MRC’s Business and Media Institute.
Upside Down Economics Despite much better economy, networks blamed President Bush more than
President Obama for financial troubles.
Identity Politics - Upside down politics • 39:00
Share / Comment
Call in during the show!
Toll-free 855-REAL-JOE (855-735-5563)
– ~John Quinton~