Call In Toll-free 855-REAL-JOE (855-732-5563)Upcoming Shows (weekdays 2-3p.m. PT)
Faith Friday - It's time for church people...
Weekend Wrap Up!
Dr. Kenneth Hutchison believes the enemy we face today doesn't wear a military uniform. It is the media, public...
We're covering the hot stories from the weekend. Andrea Nelson from the Clover Agency, a digital media firm...
We are Off!, Remember today, thank a Veteran!
–Lois Lerner, IRS official
– Sherry, from the chatroom
- What’s Happening Now On FaceBook
- Joe's Column on Conservative Daily News
- The Conservative Talk Radio Network
- Radio Show Ratings
- KCAA Radio
- Joe's Articles in local paper.
- Tracking the United States Congress
- Rick Green
- Patriot Academy
- Open Secrets - Politics and $$$
- The Pacific Justice Institute
- Tony Katz on Tony Katz
- Live Action - Lila Rose
- American Muslim organization directly confronting the ideologies of political Islam
- Tea Party Ground Zero
- KHTS - AM-1220
- Living on the RIGHT Side
- True Conservatism is Alive and Well !
- America Under Attack!
- The WAR on CHRISTmas!
- Itís beginning to look a lot LESS like Christmas.
- Itís a negotiation ó not a hostage situation - Tammy Messina
- America Under Attack - Joe messina
- There's nothing offensive about the Constitution - Tammy Messina
- Turkeys on The Real Side
- The Parties of Freedom and Equality - Tammy Messina
- All they want to do is work ? - Joe Messina
- Tax Cuts for everyone! - Joe Messina
- Every Day Heroes by Joe Messina
October 30, 2012 2:00 - 3:00PM
Do the GOP & Democrats Have Any Common Ground?
While the two major political parties recently held enormous pep rallies to distinguish their different values, a corporate expert and CEO was struck not by differences, but similarities...
“Michelle Obama’s and Ann Romney’s speeches were excellent examples of true middle ground,” says Rakesh Malhotra, author of “Adventures of Tornado Kid, Whirling Back Home Towards Timeless Values”.
After decades of working in several countries, recruiting, hiring, training and retaining employees – the same core values that make for a successful business are those that create a thriving society, he says.
He calls them the five Global Values: Responsibility, Compassion, Integrity, Peace and Love.
“Despite the outliers from each party, Democrats and Republicans share the same DNA in terms of values, and we should better appreciate our similarities,” Malhotra says.
Democrats turn on Democrats • 28:12
Share / Comment
Call in during the show!
Toll-free 855-REAL-JOE (855-735-5563)
– ~John Quinton~