Call In Toll-free 855-REAL-JOE (855-732-5563)Upcoming Shows (weekdays 2-3p.m. PT)
Do debates on immigration repeat the same...
Faith Friday - It's time for church people...
Weekend Wrap Up!
Founder of The Immigrant Learning Center – Diane Portnoy joins Joe to discuss immigration, the struggles and...
Dr. Kenneth Hutchison believes the enemy we face today doesn't wear a military uniform. It is the media, public...
We're covering the hot stories from the weekend. Andrea Nelson from the Clover Agency, a digital media firm...
–--George W. Bush on his Library
– Arthur - CO
- What’s Happening Now On FaceBook
- Joe's Column on Conservative Daily News
- The Conservative Talk Radio Network
- Radio Show Ratings
- KCAA Radio
- Joe's Articles in local paper.
- Tracking the United States Congress
- Rick Green
- Patriot Academy
- Open Secrets - Politics and $$$
- The Pacific Justice Institute
- Tony Katz on Tony Katz
- Live Action - Lila Rose
- American Muslim organization directly confronting the ideologies of political Islam
- Tea Party Ground Zero
- KHTS - AM-1220
- Living on the RIGHT Side
- True Conservatism is Alive and Well !
- America Under Attack!
- The WAR on CHRISTmas!
- It’s beginning to look a lot LESS like Christmas.
- It’s a negotiation — not a hostage situation - Tammy Messina
- America Under Attack - Joe messina
- There's nothing offensive about the Constitution - Tammy Messina
- Turkeys on The Real Side
- The Parties of Freedom and Equality - Tammy Messina
- All they want to do is work ? - Joe Messina
- Tax Cuts for everyone! - Joe Messina
- Every Day Heroes by Joe Messina
September 24, 2012 2:00 - 3:00PM
Weekend wrap up! PLUS+
We will be checking out hot topics from the weekend and discussing PRAISE JUNKIES!..
In an attempt to motivate employees, managers commonly use excessive praise. Everything is supposed to be a good job or great or super! This is part of the fake happiness phenomenon that has taken hold in the U.S. Some praise is fine when personnel do something really impressive. However, praise is used so much that it actually leads to people who cannot be motivated without it... Praise Junkies!
Praise Junkies get hooked early in life, with the assistance of parents and relatives who praise much of what the child does. Soon, rather than exploring for the pleasure of learning or understanding the world around them, which they would normally do automatically, the child looks to Mommy and Daddy for praise. Some of this is fine, but must parents over-praise to the point that the child loses his or her natural motivation to explore and learn! Instead, they do things to get praise
Weekend wrap up! PLUS+ • 38:59
Share / Comment
Call in during the show!
Toll-free 855-REAL-JOE (855-735-5563)
– ~John Quinton~