Call In Toll-free 855-REAL-JOE (855-732-5563)Upcoming Shows (weekdays 2-3p.m. PT)
I DECIDED TO LIVE A MAN RATHER THAN A SLAVE
Is Technology Changing Humanity?
We are Off!, Remember today, thank a Veteran!
“I have made up my mind wherever I go, I shall go as a man and not as a slave. I shall always aim to be courteous...
Mr. Jason Silva is an emerging thought leader looking at how technology is changing humanity. He is most known...
–Lois Lerner, IRS official
– Sherry, from the chatroom
- What’s Happening Now On FaceBook
- Joe's Column on Conservative Daily News
- The Conservative Talk Radio Network
- Radio Show Ratings
- KCAA Radio
- Joe's Articles in local paper.
- Tracking the United States Congress
- Rick Green
- Patriot Academy
- Open Secrets - Politics and $$$
- The Pacific Justice Institute
- Tony Katz on Tony Katz
- Live Action - Lila Rose
- American Muslim organization directly confronting the ideologies of political Islam
- Tea Party Ground Zero
- KHTS - AM-1220
- Living on the RIGHT Side
- True Conservatism is Alive and Well !
- America Under Attack!
- The WAR on CHRISTmas!
- It’s beginning to look a lot LESS like Christmas.
- It’s a negotiation — not a hostage situation - Tammy Messina
- America Under Attack - Joe messina
- There's nothing offensive about the Constitution - Tammy Messina
- Turkeys on The Real Side
- The Parties of Freedom and Equality - Tammy Messina
- All they want to do is work ? - Joe Messina
- Tax Cuts for everyone! - Joe Messina
- Every Day Heroes by Joe Messina
Senator George Runner
Elected in November 2010, taxpayer advocate George Runner represents more than nine million Californians as a member of the California State Board of Equalization.
Prior to his election to the Board, Runner served twelve years in the State Legislature. Runner and his wife, Senator Sharon Runner, are the authors of California’s Jessica’s Law and honorary co-chairs of Proposition 83-Jessica’s Law which was passed by more than 70 percent of California voters in November 2006. He also authored the well-known California Amber Alert, which has resulted in more than 200 successful reunions of children with their parents, as well as California’s Blue Alert, which uses Amber Alert technology when a peace officer has been killed, seriously wounded or assaulted with a deadly weapon and the suspect has fled the scene.
Prior to his election to the State Senate in 2004, Runner served in the State Assembly for three terms, from 1996 to 2002. Prior to his election to the State Assembly, Runner served on the Lancaster City Council, including two years as mayor. In 1976 the Runners founded Desert Christian Schools, which is now one of the largest private schools in the State of California.
George and Sharon are the first husband and wife in California history to serve concurrently in the Legislature. They are proud parents of their son Micah, daughter-in-law Sandy, daughter Rebekah, son-in-law James, and three grandchildren.See all guests »
Call in during the show!
Toll-free 855-REAL-JOE (855-735-5563)
– ~John Quinton~