Call In Toll-free 855-REAL-JOE (855-732-5563)Upcoming Shows (weekdays 2-3p.m. PT)
If You Think Your FDIC Money Is Safe,...
Are farmers receiving double insurance...
Do debates on immigration repeat the same...
Market Analyst, Frances Newton says Cyprus-like assets seizure CAN happen here in the US. She tells us why.
Why are insurers paying farmers more than twice what their actual losses are? And why are taxpayer footing most...
Founder of The Immigrant Learning Center Ė Diane Portnoy joins Joe to discuss immigration, the struggles and...
–--George W. Bush on his Library
– Arthur - CO
- What’s Happening Now On FaceBook
- Joe's Column on Conservative Daily News
- The Conservative Talk Radio Network
- Radio Show Ratings
- KCAA Radio
- Joe's Articles in local paper.
- Tracking the United States Congress
- Rick Green
- Patriot Academy
- Open Secrets - Politics and $$$
- The Pacific Justice Institute
- Tony Katz on Tony Katz
- Live Action - Lila Rose
- American Muslim organization directly confronting the ideologies of political Islam
- Tea Party Ground Zero
- KHTS - AM-1220
- Living on the RIGHT Side
- True Conservatism is Alive and Well !
- America Under Attack!
- The WAR on CHRISTmas!
- Itís beginning to look a lot LESS like Christmas.
- Itís a negotiation ó not a hostage situation - Tammy Messina
- America Under Attack - Joe messina
- There's nothing offensive about the Constitution - Tammy Messina
- Turkeys on The Real Side
- The Parties of Freedom and Equality - Tammy Messina
- All they want to do is work ? - Joe Messina
- Tax Cuts for everyone! - Joe Messina
- Every Day Heroes by Joe Messina
Redding, CA Has Free Speech Issues
September 20, 2012
When the ACLU and the Tea Party folks come together to fight the same cause, you know it's got to be something serious!!
Don't try to hand out the US Constitution, or any other pamphlet, in Redding, CA or you'll be in for a lawsuit to protect your civil rights to free speech! I'm not joking...
In the city of Redding in northern California, the good folks at City Hall got tired of all the "riff raff" (TEA Party People!) handing out leaflets and accosting patrons at the local library (the "cultural cornerstone" in town) and implemented some serious restrictions to reduce that problem.
The lawsuits state that the City is violating the US Constitution and it's citizens' right to free speech and assembly in a publicly owned space.
The real kicker is that the judge struck down the law as unconstitutional, so the City filed an appeal!!! Do they really have extra money to spend to take this fight to the next level to erode their citizens' rights? Aren't they supposed to UPHOLD the Constitution and REPRESENT their constituency?
Do me,,, NO! Do the American thing and this country a favor and give the nice folks on the Redding City Council a call and ask them to stop this nonsense. Hopefully they haven't put restrictions on phone usage yet... 530-225-4055
Additional info links below:
Call in during the show!
Toll-free 855-REAL-JOE (855-735-5563)
– ~ Texas Guinan~